Seven years later, it still looks great

grantsgibson's review of The Malvern Collection - www.themalverncollection.co.uk

“Seven years later, it still looks great”

Written on: 22/05/2020 by grantsgibson (1 review written)

I bought my Hallow garden office seven years ago. We were expecting our second child, and I had to give up the spare bedroom, which had been my home office until then.

I was worried about losing out on some home comforts, but to be honest, working from my Hallow office at the bottom of the garden has been an upgrade! The build quality and insulation are excellent, and it's brilliant being able to disconnect from family life and go into 'work mode' just a few steps from home.

We live on a fairly exposed hillside on the west coast of Scotland, so I had worried about the durability of the building. However, we've now had the office for seven years and it has been completely faultless. I have no concerns about keeping my PC, printer, paperwork and books out there - everything is dry and secure.

The office has really come into its own during the lockdown of 2020. I'm on regular conference calls with clients and colleagues from around the world, and my office is a regular conversation point, with people asking for a tour and where I bought it from.

If you need an extra room for a home office, I'd thoroughly recommend one of these.

• Goods purchased & cost