Poor service & refusal to refund

JayleeDavis's review of Knives and Tools - www.knivesandtools.co.uk

“Poor service and refusal to refund”

Written on: 20/06/2021 by JayleeDavis (1 review written)

On 26 May 2021 i ordered two knives from Knives and Tools. I am a repeat customer so they have all my details including my address.

The knives were being delivered by UPS who gave me a delivery date . On the day UPS sent a message that they were unable to deliver as the address on the parcel was incomplete.

I contacted Knives and Tools who give UPS my correct address. Then nothing happened. In the end I emailed Knives and Tools three times cancelling my order.

Knives and Tools response is that they will not refund my money until they get the knives back, for some reason they cannot ask UPS to return the knives to them. When UPS finally deliver (if ever) I am expected to decline delivery of the knives and UPS will then return them to Knives and Tools. Knives and Tools don't seem to care that UPS who having been given my correct address have not delivered the knives in the three weeks since receiving that information.

I have been forced to raise this as a dispute with my Credit Card Company and am now researching how to sue a company in the Netherlands to get my money back.

• 2 knives cost total £199