GARDENING EXPRESS,Disgusted, Disappointed & Dissatisfied!!!!

McLain223's review of Gardening Express www.gardeningexpress.co.uk

“GARDENING EXPRESS,Disgusted, Disappointed &...”

Written on: 29/05/2020 by McLain223 (1 review written)

What a SHAM of a company, I ordered some plants from them on 11th April & they took my payment immediately from my bank. I waited 4 weeks as they said they would take 5-15 days Working days to dispatch them & I allowed a little longer because of the Coronavirus epidemic. I then tried to contact them to see how my order was progressing, they had no phone enquires, they had stopped receiving emails, but I was able to raise a “ticket “ , I received an automated message back making an excuse about the Coronavirus causing delays ,so I gave them the benefit of the doubt & waited, another week went by & I was getting a little annoyed & tried to cancel my order but that seemed impossible, there was no facility to do it on line/phone/email so kept waiting, after 7 weeks they finally arrived yesterday, all of them were either DEAD or DYING they looked as though they had been packed the day I had ordered them & left in the warehouse until they were despatched , they hadn’t seen water for weeks!!!! I will NEVER use Gardening Express again & anyone thinking of doing so BEWARE!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost