Slow delivery but excellent product

Guest's review of Casa Bella Furniture - www.casabellafurniture.co.uk

“Slow delivery but excellent product”

Written on: 18/04/2012

I have ordered a Large Mango TV unit, and a small end table to match to go in the lounge. The TV unit took 4 weeks to arrive, a fair time as they did not have in stock. It fits a 50inch plasma perfectly, however I have noticed a dip in the lower beam from the receiver weight, I am surprised at this but as I am not that fussy it doesnt bother me.

The end table, however, as stated on their website, being in stock and usual delivery within 7 days, it is now nearly a month on and nothing. I think this is more the delivery companies fault, however I would hope they used a differnt courier in future.

If you want a good looking, solid wood product and don't mind the wait, then these guys are great :)

• Mango Large TV unit & End table

• Still waiting

Casabellafurniture's Comment

Written on: 19/04/2012

Hi there, thanks for your review. We are aware of the delay on the delivery of your cube side table, and we are actively chasing this with the carrier at the moment.

We have already switched to another parcel delivery company as a result of the delay to a few packages recently, so we really appreciate your patience and feedback.

Please do get in touch if there are any further delays to your delivery and we will do everything we can to chase and expedite this for you.

Rob