They cancelled & a week later no refund £1345

Leilani124's review of Building Supplies Online www.building-supplies-online.co.uk

“They cancelled & a week later no refund £1345”

Written on: 01/04/2020 by Leilani124 (1 review written)

I placed an order for £1345. Man on phone was very quick to take money from my bank.
However, I had a feeling I wasn't going to get my goods.
I called them and a lady said she was sorry but it looks as though I wouldn't get them.
I asked for a refund a whole week ago today. She said she would get it processed.
That was last Wednesday25th March 2020.
It is now Wednesday 1st April.
You can't call anyone - fair enough in the current climate.
So you are directed to live chat.
I had a live chat Monday asking fora refund update. They said they would pass my query to customer services who would get back to me.
They never.
I had a live chat on Tuesday and was told the same thing. But customer services didn't get back to me.
I had a live help chat today - Wednesday - a whole wee from when my refund was issued - and now the live chat team won't reply to me as they know who I am. The message thread stays in the chat box so when you click on the live chat icon it fetches up all of your chats.
Guess what - I used a different computer with no message thread and if by magic someone came on to assist me - wow. And guess what - they are passing on my query to customer services who willl get back to me.
£1345 - very bad service.

• Pallet of mdf £1345