Couldn't be worse!!

GW144's review of Bella Bathrooms - www.bellabathrooms.co.uk

“Couldn't be worse!!”

written by GW144 on 02/06/2015

I can honestly say this is the worst company i have ever dealt with. I can only hope that people are bright enough to read the reviews (unlike me!) before ordering.

Where do i start?

First of all i ordered a basin and few other bits and pieces on the 10th of May under the premise that it would be delivered in a couple of days (as stated by Bella Bathrooms). We were working to a deadline and so needed it rather urgently. We received confirmation although no delivery date. After 3 days we hadn't received the basin and so emailed Bella bathrooms who told me it would be with me on monday the 14th as they were dispatching it on friday. A bit annoyed that it hadn't arrived when they said it would but i never said anything. I booked the plumber for the monday and nothing arrived. A few more days passed and we emailed again on the 18th of May chasing the order and never received a reply.
So I called Bella bathrooms and spoke to someone. I chased my order and asked for a confirmed delivery date as i didn't want to book (and pay) for the plumber again only for nothing to arrive. she told me it would be with me the next day (19th May) and guaranteed this. I asked her 4 times as her tone of voice and reply didn’t seem very confident "100% it will be here? It's out for delivery and your sure it will be here?" to which she replied "yeah..." I also asked why my order was still missing 8 days after i ordered it and was told by her there was a delay. I asked what the delay was and she quite charmingly replied "errrrr dunno..."

So i booked the plumber and shockingly nothing arrived. I called her again who was still as charming as ever "erm it will be with you tomorrow now". No apology, nothing.

She told me it had been collected by DPD and was held up in the depot and would be delivered the next day. I asked for the DPD tracking number to check this as it was quite obvious that her word was worth (pardon the pun) tap all.

I did the track and discovered that a delivery hadn't even been scheduled until that day which i couldn't believe! That means that twice i was promised the order would be delivered the next day, a DPD delivery hadn't even been arranged and the order had NO chance of arriving.  I told her i was booking the plumber based on her word and had to pay him even if the basin wasn't there. Unbelievable!

When the basin did finally arrive 12 days late, just to complete the Bella Bathroom experience, it was very poorly packaged and smashed to pieces!

This mean that i got to speak to (yes you guessed it!) The same woman again! I told her that rather than go through all this fun again, i want a refund - which i have now recieved.

It is all over now and i have re-ordered a basin from another company, and it arrived on time and in one piece which i so pleased about until i realised that how online ordering is supposed to work!

So my advice - Avoid Bella Bathrooms and avoid the person I dealt with!

• Goods purchased & cost