The Traditional Shaving Company - www.traditionalshaving.co.uk Review

Uptonfm455's review of The Traditional Shaving Company - www.traditionalshaving.co.uk

“We are all so used to excellent customer service these...”

Written on: 06/04/2021 by Uptonfm455 (1 review written)

We are all so used to excellent customer service these days that it is shocking to deal with a company like The Traditional Shaving Company. I bought aftershave cologne online, at a discounted price, as a Xmas present, for my husband in November 2020. He opened the bottle a few weeks after Christmas, first finishing the one he had. The product, Geo Trumper Cologne, the same one my father uses) was not right and smelt very bad, rancid. The seller said I could send it back for a refund or a different product. He knew the product had been opened as I had told him what the problem was. He wrote to me a few weeks later and said he could not refund it as it was not in its original packaging which he had not mentioned was a stipulation in his previous emails. He then went on to accuse me of complaining two months after buying and also accused us of using it, deciding we did not want it any more and then sending it back, which is a gross untruth. He has offered to return the product which we clearly don’t want and have no use for in lieu of compensation. I am now out of pocket by £48 plus postage. Have never dealt with a company like this before and hope I never have to again. Further proof is in a review I posted elsewhere. The owner responded to the review saying I had been in touch FOUR months after ordering the product whereas, in fact, it was two months, because there was Christmas in between. I have email proof of that fact, that I am willing to share.

• Geo Trumper Cologne £48