Bad service all round

Guest's review of Life And Looks - www.lifeandlooks.com

“Bad service all round”

Written on: 19/08/2021

Buyer beware - should have read the small print! Didn't tell me until I'd ordered that the bank address and delivery address have to be the same - but took money anyway. No communication to say Order had been disallowed until I searched and it said it didn't exist. While waiting for answer, saw in very small print, I would also be responsible for customs duty at receiving end (France), on top of £12 postage. Different amount taken by World Pay to amount on invoice - even postage amount was different. When they finally said order refused because addresses didn't match, asked for refund. Said it's on it's way ...... waited twice what they said, and kept chasing up. Eventually received a refund mail from World Pay to say refund being activated, no apology from Life&Looks Team, just tell me to query it with my bank. Finally refund received today, nearly 3 weeks later. If I hadn't searched for status of Order on account, would I still be thinking the order was on it's way? No confidence to ever buy from this Company again. Pull your socks up people of Life&Looks!

• Goods purchased & cost