Disgusting customer service

yjButcher52's review of Health Monthly - www.healthmonthly.co.uk

“Disgusting customer service ”

Written on: 09/03/2020 by yjButcher52 (1 review written)

Customer service is terrible. I had to email them about a missing confirmation email regarding my order. I got two automated emails from them that "they are real people" and someone will be in touch with me soon. It is strange to point that out in an email anyway.
Oh, do not worry, we are real people, suspicious. Two days later I received an email from a woman, from the company. She clearly just used the same email template and got my problem completely wrong. She said: "sorry to hear your item hasn't arrived yet". I went so angry, it's unbelievable. I ordered 3 days ago and I was asking for a confirmation email to simply know whether my order got through. My item wasn't supposed to arrive yet, but I was supposed to receive a confirmation email, that never arrived. Avoid them. It shouldn't be so difficult or painful in 2020 to order something online. Not worth the effort.

• Goods purchased & cost