Please never use this company trust me on me reviews

10Jess55's review of Fresh Fragrances & Cosmetics - www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au

“Please never use this company trust me on me reviews ”

Written on: 03/08/2021 by 10Jess55 (1 review written)

This company is extremely dodgy and very bad 10/10 there products are legit extremely fake with hardcore chemicals in them, god knows what I purchased 2x rapid eyebrow serum which within 2 days completely removed my eyebrows hairs so now I have minimal eyebrows left I am completely annoyed frustrated and and super annoyed I have no eyebrows! they have replied twice saying they will refund me, then nothing happened no refunds no reply they vanished they have stopped replying to any messages they not answer the phones uncontactable.
I warn everyone who thinks about purchasing from this company I definitely would not
very untrustworthy fake products and no response!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

10Jess55's Response to 10Jess55's Review

Written on: 05/08/2021

This can’t be deleted but now has been resolved