CULTYBEAUTY .. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE??

Guest's review of Cult Beauty www.cultbeauty.co.uk

“CULTYBEAUTY .. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR CUSTOMER...”

Written on: 26/10/2021

CULT BEAUTY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE‼️???…
Since they’ve been taken over by the Hut Group .. they’re customer service is non existent. I’ve been a customer of theirs for years . And they have gone completely southbound.
We all, sadly come across issues with online retailers one time or another .
HOWEVER, judging from previous reviews this seems to be quite a concerning pattern . With reference to dealing with refunds .
I ordered a Advent Calendar £215.00 And YES .. you’ve guessed it .. i didn't receive it .
After endless messaging ( because they no longer take phone calls anymore).
AND PROVIDING THEM WITH SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF THE PROBLEM AND OF NON RECEIPT OF GOODS ..
They’re response is .. I’m looking into this , with a good bit of patronising we’re sorry your disappointed , thrown in .
AFTER ENDLESS REPEATING YOURSELF EXPLAINING THE SAME PROBLEM.
‼️ I HAVE NOW REPORTED THIS ISSUE TO ACTION FRAUD ‼️
It’s not what I wanted to do ,
HOWEVER, continuous DELAYING TACTICS .. OF NOT RESOLVING THE PROBLEM. AND TAKING MONEY FOR ITEMS NOT RECEIVED ..
In an ideal world .. I wanted it to be resolved in a PROFESSIONAL MANNER .

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Angenana's Comment

Written on: 01/11/2021

I agree
Since they have changed the customer service skills has really really gone down

I have yet to receive my refund and no response to 6 emails even though they sent returns label
I returned with proof of posting and still nothing

£21 may not be alot to other
I'm a NHS bank administrator

Every penny matters to me

I will never use them again and l will start posting on all media platforms to how this is unacceptable

Lunapear's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2021

I’m so sorry to hear that . I feel your frustration. There’s nothing worse than having to deal with issues like this. Especially when you’ve probably got a lot more important things to deal with ?..

It’s energy absorbing, Where you feel you have to be constantly on their back , chasing them for a response or a reasonable resolution.

£20.00 is nothing to be sniffed at . It’s your hard earned cash, which is important . As you should be respected as a valued customer to them .

The trouble is , these type of industries never learn unless they’re exposed on a big level , like reporting them to TRADING STANDARDS. CAB .. And obviously doing what we’re doing , which is posting on every possible social media platform and reviewers sites .

It’s a real shame . That we have to come to this level to-get any reasonable response whatsoever.

The only other things I would suggest other than what your already doing is YES KEEP UP THE POSTS ON EVERY PLATFORM.. INSTAGRAM.. FACEBOOK.. TWITTER. That’s what I had to do ,whilst also unfortunately threatening them with an ACTION FRAUD CASE .. and Threatening to report them to trading standards . I’ve just got my refund after doing all of the above . Totally insane isn’t it ?..

BUT PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP .. keep pushing for your request. YOUR MONEY IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS EVERYONE ELSE’S . As again,… so should you be also valued as a customer to them .

I know it sounds totally over the top, But hey , if they conducted themselves as professional people ? Then we’d probably wouldn’t be having this conversation?..

I hope you get it sorted .

Take care