A week in Hell thanks to Boots!

qyMcCallum64's review of Boots - www.boots.com

“A week in Hell thanks to Boots!”

Written on: 07/05/2022 by qyMcCallum64 (1 review written)

So I ordered a pushchair for next day delivery as my pushchair had broken. When it arrived it was the wrong pushchair, I called customer services and after 2 hrs we managed to agree for them to collect it the next morning and then once they can see DPD has collected it they would immediately issue a replacement so I can get the right pushchair as soon as possible, the second pushchair arrived a day early so I was happy but guess what they had sent out the same WRONG pushchair out again. so after a week of carrying my toddler around in my arms on public transport, I still had no pushchair and when I called to speak to a manager again, I was told as we have already issued a replacement we can issue another we will only collect the wrong pushchair and issue a refund and then you would have to buy the pushchair again a process that will likely take another week or so. No help no resolution, just sorry we messed up we will take our item back now. Inconvenience doesn't even describe it... SAVE yourself the trouble spend a little more and buy from a reliable company. I can't believe this is the Boots I grew up with I've received better customer service from the corner shop!

• Britax Romer Agile R Pushcair