‘Failed internal validation checks’

muGregory140's review of Boots - www.boots.com

“‘Failed internal validation checks’”

Written on: 10/10/2020 by muGregory140 (1 review written)

Ordered a toothbrush, paid via PayPal and my order was immediately cancelled because I ‘failed our internal validation checks’ - I now have to wait up to 30 days for PayPal to refund my money! From what I can gather this seems to be a recurring problem for many people. I’m a long-standing customer with an excellent credit rating, so there is absolutely no reason why my order should not have been processed. As another customer has already said: DON’T take people’s money if you can’t fulfil the order!

• Goods purchased & cost

123Anousha's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2020

Iv literally got the same problem. I placed 3 orders. One of which was cancelled by paypal. Theu are holding 150 pounds of my money now! I have to wait up to the end of november to get it back. Disapppointed!!!