Tesco Kingsbridge Devon, your slow staff need potty training

KelvinMontgomery's review of Tesco www.tesco.com

“Tesco Kingsbridge Devon, your slow staff need potty...”

Written on: 03/06/2021 by KelvinMontgomery (1 review written)

Whilst I appreciate the chap responsible for rounding up trolleys in Tescos car park likely had learning difficulties, might be wise for management to advise staff to avoid aggressively barking orders at customers regarding where 'specific sizes of trolley go' inside trolly shelters. Understand the corp probably has to meet some disability quota but at the end of my shift, faced with an arduous task of grocery shopping - last thing I need is for one of their dribbling drones to be barking orders at me regarding 'where my trolley should go' ! Especially after I have just spent over £130 in store and loaded up the car. Would have liked to point this out to the man in question, additionally that I was doing his job at only 15 years old (30 odd years ago) acting more professionally on minimum wage. Unfortunately he scurried back to his cage, dragging his knuckles behind him, before I had the opportunity. I would have been sacked for showing such utter contempt towards customers, like they are a 'hinderance' rather than making my employment possible. I guess things have slipped since my student employment days. I will be returning to the local Morrisons in my area instead. At least the employees there are actually trained properly, polite and less miserable.

• General groceries