Left with no food

Maliyah381's review of Sainsbury's www.sainsburys.com

“Left with no food”

Written on: 11/05/2022 by Maliyah381 (1 review written)

Most of the time I have had a pleasant experience with drivers delivering my order. However today the driver wanted to see my passport or driving license because apparently that's become the protocol and he told me to check my emails. I checked my emails and all the delivery information, NOTHING was stated that i need to show the driver my passport. Feel victimised. So he left me with no food.
I spoke to online manager who said it may be because you look under 18, to which I replied that would be a valid reason, but the driver didn't state that because of my age he needs to see it and just said its because its protocol to ask customers. The online manager still kept repeating himself its because you may look young. I again repeated myself several times stating the driver DIDNT say that. So upset I have to go and get food from outside in these hard times

• 60