Closed account after bizarre allegations by driver

Jadiel12's review of Ocado www.ocado.com

“Closed account after bizarre allegations by driver”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by Jadiel12 (1 review written)

After over 10 years of sterling service, I had to end my relationship with Ocado. A rogue employee, M, made bizarre and outlandish claims I abused him on the phone despite my phone log proving no conversation ever took place. Ocado managers sided with M despite NO evidence to support the bizarre claim. As a result, they refused to deliver my order. I am a brain tumour patient who is seriously disabled and was left with literally NO food in the house. This happened just days before I was due to go away on a medically related trip and was to ensure I had stocks when I return as I will not be able to go out.
The inconvenience cannot be quantified, but more concerning is that Ocado employees can lie about vulnerable customers with impunity and get away with it if they don’t feel like making a delivery and want to knock off early. I submitted my phone logs to Ocado CEO with a formal complaint but have not received a response.
This is the best example I have ever encountered of how humanity is drifting further from god’s grace every day.

• Goods purchased & cost