Too many mistakes & no apology

Alvarez399's review of Ocado www.ocado.com

“Too many mistakes & no apology”

Written on: 18/05/2022 by Alvarez399 (1 review written)

I ordered Ocado because I have Covid. I have a very high temperature and am very very unwell. I have not been out of bed for 3 days

The Ocado delivery man arrived with some bags from my order and some from another. He left without checking.

I had to go out onto the street barefoot, shouting “Ocado delivery man” for him to come back.

I told him to get what wasn’t mine. He did.

At this point, I felt very sick and dizzy because as I mentioned I HAVE COVID and running out onto the street barefoot and chasing a delivery driver was not part of my plan.

Then, when I took the bags he had delivered to me, I realised some stuff was missing.

Again - I left my apartment, went downstairs and went out onto the street barefoot, shouting “Ocado delivery man” for him to come back.

I told him some things were missing. He was confused. At this point, I couldn’t stand up anymore and said I couldn’t talk because I’m so unwell. He appeared to want to have a conversation but I couldn’t stand up straight so I told him to sort it out and went up to my flat (now covered in sweat and feeling dizzy)

Eventually, he came up with the remaining bags.

I genuinely don’t understand why it had to be so complicated. What if I hadn’t chased him either time? Would I have been stuck with someone else’s shopping?

I ordered from Ocado when I was very ill because I thought it would be easy.

When I complained, they got my name wrong when answering and said “sorry you’re unwell.”

After chasing their delivery driver I lay on my sofa dizzy and covered in sweat, because - as I told them, I have Covid. I would have expected at least a more courteous apology

• Goods purchased & cost