missing 8 items again!!!

applecrumb's review of Morrisons www.morrisons.co.uk

“missing 8 items again!!!”

Written on: 19/02/2021 by applecrumb (1 review written)

i ordered my first delivery as I am shielding and it arrived very late and had 6 basic items missing. I tried to call but nobody could give me any answers. I decided to try once more and ordered a very large order this week and was told it would arrive between 10am and 6pm. This meant I could not go for a shower or rest as I have very bad arthritis in hips etc but I accepted this and sat and waited 10 hours and it finally arrived at 8.15pm without any phone calls to inform me it would be late so I duly paid and started to unpack it (you cannot unpack until you have paid at the door and they have gone) To my dismay the items missing were as follows - 3 bleach, loo rolls kitchen rolls, laundry gel, box of waters, orange squash and ribena anf flash spray with bleach! This is totally unacceptable as I now have to go out when I am supposed to be shielding. Again nobody could give me any explanation even though my order was recorded. I even told them I would accept substitutes where necessary. WOULD NOT USE AGAIN!

• Goods purchased & cost