Does this company even exist?

Tags2's review of Eskimo Joe's - www.ejslush.com.au

“Does this company even exist?”

Written on: 28/06/2022 by Tags2 (1 review written)

I made an order through their website a few weeks ago, only for the order not arrive and no communication from the company. There is no contact number you can get through to, there is no person to contact apart from their help centre which is appalling. I have reported my non delivery on a number of occasions I have received one email stating "Is my complaint resolved?" when I said no, I checked my account and it clearly states that my complaint is resolved even though I have still not received my order!
I checked the company address at Sanderson House, Leeds, and spoke to the estate manager who runs the building "THERE IS NO COMPANY OF THE NAME THERE!!!" even though when you google or check their website it clearly states Sanderson House Leeds!

Please please do not buy from this company you will waste your money, but the website still operates and easily takes your money very qucikly.
I do not believe this company exists anymore!

• Promotional materials