Easy & Convinient

Oline's review of Eskimo Joe's - www.ejslush.com.au

“Easy and Convinient”

Written on: 31/01/2019 by Oline (1 review written)

Have a rental service. Bought a few machine for alot less the price than in Norway.
Have had a few repairs since they are handled heavy by people that rent them.

Spareparts etc on quarantee has been delivered free of charge.Always got good support by phone to repair things to save money on expencive service guys.

Have had many machines over the years.The brands Eskimo Joe`s supplies are Italian brands.Very good quality.

I have not experienced any problems and i have been in the buisness for 15 Years.

Easy to order, and since i have experience wit frozen beverage, I off course know to handle machines,but when i need help I always have found a solution.

And the syups are great.All my customers are happy.The sugarfree is very popular.Finally a syrup with no sugar that doesent taste like soap water.

I think beeing a customer of this brand in my case has been easy and convinient.
I bought everthing through UK.But now they are also in Norway so the service is even better than ever.

I absolutely recomend Eskimo Joe`s

But i have not bought from Australia though.This was from UK

• Goods purchased & cost