Asda Hulme has caused me severe distress

Lindsey1979's review of Asda www.asda.co.uk

“Asda Hulme has caused me severe distress ”

Written on: 30/11/2021 by Lindsey1979 (1 review written)

This review is for Asda Pharmacy Hulme and I would give 0 stars if I could. The worst service I have experienced and no one cares. It’s been nearly two weeks ago that I went in and asked for a price and order of a prescription in an empty pharmacy with both a staff member and pharmacist working. Instead of pricing up the prescription which I had made very clear I wanted to order, they took the private prescription and said someone would ring me. I did get a call a few days later to be asked if someone had rang me to give me the price… no that’s what I thought the call was for. A week goes by and I try calling the pharmacy but they just turn the call off each time you try and ring. I rang Asda customer services to make a complaint and was told I would hear from them probably by email in 3 working days and 3 working days later I still haven’t and probably won’t! I’m disgusted and will never use Asda again, this was for some very time sensitive treatment. I used to like Asda but after this experience and the lack of any type of care from even the complaints team I will make sure everyone knows what type of care they give. Absolutely none!

• Goods purchased & cost