Rubbish click & cant collect

Jazmyn424's review of Asda www.asda.co.uk

“Rubbish click and cant collect ”

Written on: 16/10/2021 by Jazmyn424 (1 review written)

Asdas RUBBISH Click an can't collect
IF I COULD LEAVE ZERO STARS I WOULD
As you dont deserve 1 star
(me) I bought 3 items off asdas click an collect webb site . Paid for the items and agreed to have them delivered to my local store .told it be a week for them to arrive. So a week passes go to the store to collect the 3 items showed them the code they bring out 2 small boxes ???? I ordered and paid for 3 items one is missing !! the large item !!. ....
(As) . nothing to to with us you need to call them .. and walked off .
(Me) So I find the packing invoice inside one of the boxes and it clearly states 2 items in one box which is too small to pack the large item In .so calls the number on the delivery note .

(Me) Soon as I said there is a missing item .(As)voice says we do a refund to the card thank you..
(Me) NO NO STOP they are reading from some kinda script
And cant be arsed to help you
(As) As the item is now out of stock i cant do anything .
(me) When I paid for this item it was in stock as it's on the delivery note your staff member would have know this but rather than tell anyone they just packed it in a smaller box and shipped it to me.
Then she says (As) I'll give you £5 voucher to use on click an collect but must be used by end of November.
(me) WHAT get lost I'm NOT using click an cant collect ever again shove it .

(me) As my item is selling like hit cakes I bet the packer decided I'll have this and wont bother sending it as they get a refund anyway.
Disgusting rubbish service from asda I asked to speak to a manager
(As) There is no managers in to day friday 330pm wow .
(me) I want to make a complaint
(As) you cant as we are also the complaints department I just loaded it to our system so . ..
What a load of rubbish from asdas

The item was in stock NBC jack pumpking light . When I bought it and paid for it as it's on the delivery note inside the box which is too small for the item so.my item has been taken by who packed my other 2 items as they put it in a box too small for my item which I didnt get

• Goods purchased & cost