Don't sell them your gold.

Guest's review of Speedy Cash 4 Gold - www.speedycash4gold.com

“Don't sell them your gold.”

Written on: 20/07/2012

I had some unwanted jewellery, and with the price of gold being so high I decided to sell it. I spent a couple hours researching on the Internet to see who would give the best price, this company speedycash4gold.com quoted the best price, so I proceeded with their online application received the Gold pack in the post and sent it in via prepaid special delivery.
A representative from a company called me the next day to verify the purity and weight of my gold and to offer me a price which was 40% less than what they quoted online stating the price of gold had dropped overnight, I went online whilst talking to him and got the gold price is up for the day and they hadn't dropped!
I told him that I had spent a couple of hours researching and that they quoted the best gold price, he said that: the price I was quoted was wrong and that all of the other companies on the Internet were wrong.
I asked them to send my jewellery back, they were incredibly rude and charged me £30 for postage and administration.

I've found a few other companies and asked if they ensure the price that's quoted online, most of the replies was yes, the others were that they followed the price of gold which goes up and down and its variants was about 10p.

• 30.00