UNCONTACTABLE. GOLD SENT.NO MONEY

Alans242's review of Hatton Garden Refinery - www.hattongardenrefinery.com

“UNCONTACTABLE. GOLD SENT.NO MONEY”

Written on: 15/05/2015 by Alans242 (1 review written)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!I sent my gold in the pack they sent to me and that was it!! No money was received from them and I have tried to contact them daily on the phone with no response and the e mail address bounces straight back with a message saying that it is not a valid e mail address!!!
They don't have a shop so there is no way to get my money without going down a very costly path. Please be very careful before parting with your valuable items, I wish there had been a review at the time to make me think twice. Trust me, it leaves you feeling utterly conned and very angry....not a good feeling.

Lalgal's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2015

Hi there, did you get any response from them in the end I have taken them to court and they seem to have vanished of the face of the earth.

Dehelima's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2015

Having similar problems. Throwing good money after bad. Even though i received SOME money from this company, it was a £182.48p shortfall of what they initially quoted. Am taking them to court, but as you say, they seem to have vanished. If it is of any help, i do have another address. I have sent FOUR recorded delivery letters to this address, and have been signed for by "MATRIX". No reply however. MATRIX BUSINESS CENTRE, HIGHVIEW HOUSE, 167 STATION ROAD, EDGWARE, HA8 7JU.
To take them to court costs me another £35=; this is returnable if found in my favour.

Lalgal's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2015

I paid for court fees and it was ruled in my favour HGR now owe me just under £700 i could have paid for bailifs to go and collect but what is the point if they have vanished it would be another £100 down the drain.