Good Service & Quality Products

durgesh73's review of Winni.in www.winni.in

“Good Service & Quality Products”

Written on: 26/11/2019 by durgesh73 (1 review written)

Last week was my mom’s birthday, so I thought to surprise my mom on her birthday. There is nothing more special than the birthday of mom. After all, she does so many things for me, so it’s obviously my responsibility to make her feel special on her most special day called birthday. I am in Navi Mumbai for the last one year and my mom lives in Ludhiana. The miles of distances are between her and me. But this time I wanted to be with her. But because of some reasons, I am unable to make a presence there; therefore, I made up my mind to send gifts online at her doorstep. So, I preferred Winni. It was my first time to deliver the gift online right at her doorstep, so I was a little worried. But it was quite surprising for me that they deliver my order on time. I had availed the same day delivery option. Trust me, they have delivered the exact gift that I have ordered. I highly recommend Winni. There are several reasons to choose Winni, but the one which literally makes me a fan of it is the timely delivery service of gifts. For the fast and hassle-free delivery of gifts at your doorstep, Winni is the right choice.

• Cake