AVOID THIS COMPANY

Daniele_81's review of Virgin Experience Days www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk

“AVOID THIS COMPANY ”

Written on: 25/03/2020 by Daniele_81 (1 review written)

DODGY COMPANY. If could give a zero rating I would. This is my first time using Virgin Experience Days and it will be my last. I would not even recommend others using them because they’re untrustworthy and lack any resemblance of customer service.
I had my Virgin Experience Days Booked over a 2 day period and a fortnight ago, they cancelled my experience days, despite no government request pertaining to Covid-19, despite all businesses still operating, and despite me still excited to attend. I understand that these are extenuating circumstances, and that they chose to cancel experience days. I get that.
But what I don’t accept is the fact that they’re refusing to issue me a full refund for a service they’ve failed to supply me. Yes cancel the experience days for customers (bearing in mind they did so weeks before the government ordered companies to close), however refusing to issue customers with a full refund and keeping my money, despite not providing me with a service is unethical.
If customers pay for a service and you can no longer provide such service, then you REFUND THEM ALL THEIR MONEY, that’s what you’re insured for....not pocket my money for yourselves! I dread to think how many more people you’re treating like this, pocketing customers money after you have cancelled their trips, then refusing to refund customers....shameful

• Absolutely terrible and utterly disgraceful