How are they still in business?

MagdalenaAdams's review of Smart Gift Solutions www.smartgiftsolutions.co.uk

“How are they still in business?”

Written on: 20/09/2021 by MagdalenaAdams (1 review written)

Admittedly, they have a good range of products on their website, which all looks professional. I chose a hamper and selected 48hr delivery. Paid my money and waited....... I got a delivery update and tracking details soon afterwards. Delivery day came and went; nothing arrived. Bearing in mind that this was a gift for a specific event, I was a bit annoyed.

After a lot of chasing on my part, and feeble excuses on their part (the person I communicated with should consider a career in writing fiction), my order arrived almost two weeks later. To be fair, it was a nice hamper and the recipient was pleased however, once they have your money, they are not interested. I had to do all the chasing, and met with indifference at every stage.

I really wish that I had checked their reviews before placing my order. They seem to be hit and miss, having some good reviews, and an equal amount of poor reviews, sighting late delivery, lost items, poor address labels, failing to provide refunds, rudeness from staff, etc.

Part of the problem in my case stemmed from poor labelling on the package. Jeez, buy yourselves a decent printer! Train staff in better customer service and learn from your mistakes. Online gift providers are ten-a-penny, and you really need to up your game if you genuinely want to improve your business. Otherwise, continue operating and eventually go under. Good riddance.

They certainly won't be getting any repeat business from me, and I would not recommend them to anyone.

• Hamper