Two night getaway voucher

Stettb's review of Gift Ideas For Two - www.giftideasfortwo.com

“Two night getaway voucher ”

Written on: 13/06/2018 by Stettb (1 review written)

I extended my voucher for 6 months on the 31st December 2017 (which cost me £20) as I couldn't book convenient date due to the booking restrictions at the listed venues. And most of the venues I've had to leave messages for have never called back.

I've just tried to contact you on the telephone number on your website but the message just directs me to uour website!

I've emailed with some queries (which takes 72 hours to reply) only to be told my voucher expired on the 1st June. I never received to promised email when I extended it which would have given me the new expiry date.
I know have a voucher that I've n4vrr been able to use which was a 50th birthday gift. What a waste of money that was!!

I've seen other people have had similar experiences and you just ask them to contact you. How are they supposed to do that when you don't have a customer service number that actually work?!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Activitysuperstore's Response to Stettb's Review

Written on: 13/07/2018

Hello

Thank you for your review.

You are welcome to call us on our telesales number, this is a premium rate number but does have an option to come through to customer service. There is also a facility to live chat us or email us and our current response time is 24 hours. However we usually are able to get back in touch a lot quicker.

Thank you and kind regards.

Charlotte
Activity Superstore Ltd

Stettb's reply to Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2018

Hi, thanks for your prompt response, only took you a month! I've tried many times to speak to someone without any joy. My emails have also been ignored and as my gift has now expired I don't think there's any point. I've made sure the large company I work for no longer use your company for birthday, promotional gifts and employee rewards.