Disappointed

Guest's review of Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk

“Disappointed ”

Written on: 16/06/2019

I was kindly given a 2 night breakaway as a wedding gift,I got married on Nye 2018 i have rang around and tried to book on numerous occasions, different months, different areas, hoping for a result but every time you mention voucher they are either busy on that night or want to charge an extra £25 I am now so very fed up with trying, voucher runs out end of June 2019 so now will lose out THANKS FOR NOTHING BUYAGIFT and no I don't wish to pay £20 to extend it, YOU NEED TO SORT OUT THESE HOTELS they obviously don't like vouchers. I feel so cheated and so upset.

• Goods purchased & cost

Buyagift Helper's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are so sorry to hear you are having such trouble making a booking.

Please can you contact a friendly member of our team, and we can process a free of charge extension for you under the circumstances.

I hope the above helps and we look forward to hearing from you!

Annedaines's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2019

Hello
Thank you very much for responding back, i have experienced issues with my emails so i hope i am not to late to recieve this offer which is much appreciated, please send me confirmation in writing and who to contact.

Kind Regards

Finni71's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2019

Make sure you have something in writing confirming the extension. Otherwise they might turn around and said it was done by an ex-employee who no longer work for the organisation.