stay away

• Content

Elvisa96's review of Heart Bingo - www.games.heart.co.uk

“stay away”

Written on: 05/02/2019 by Elvisa96 (1 review written)

after speaking to an agent and setting a limit, I end conversation and go to set a limit and find they have closed my account , I enquire why and get the answer, one of your answers concerned us so we felt that closing your account was in your best interest, so I have to send a complaint by email or write a letter and send to Gibraltar. I do not expect any thing to come from my complaint so am also looking to report this to the uk gambling commission and advise anyone else to do the same if they have problems with this site.

• Content

Ramboy's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2020

Yes I will be complaining too as thses guys took my money an never give me anything after closed my account for 6 months then came back was even worse so I exposed thses people I will not be quite about it al all what so ever.