Games Only Work If You're A Subscriber.

• Content

RagingMad's review of Big Fish Games www.bigfishgames.com

“Games Only Work If You're A Subscriber.”

Written on: 04/01/2020 by RagingMad (3 reviews written)

I was a Big Fish Games www.bigfishgames.com subscriber for several years, and ended up with quite a large collection of games, all paid for with my subscription payments. Recently however, the games have not been worth playing, and I decided to end my membership. Everything seemed fine, until I tried to play one of the games I'd bought. This was a game I'd played many times, and was a favourite, but now it wouldn't work. I went to the Big Fish Games site, and searched their 'Help' option. It was not very helpful, as it just reeled off a whole lot of highly technical stuff that I had no clue about (I play computer games, I am not a computer technician/expert). Having tried the few suggestions that were understandable (uninstall and reinstall - change screen resolution), none of which made any difference. I have spent quite a lot of money buying games from Big Fish Games, and as long as I was a member, my games worked just fine. Now that I'm not a member anymore, my games don't work, and I'm not getting any help. For anyone thinking of becoming a subscriber/member of Big Fish Games, be aware, things will be great while you're a member. Not so good if you decide to leave.