We have had many problems with their broadband

2.5

• Ease Of Navigation

NadiaThompson's review of Business Business

“We have had many problems with their broadband”

written by NadiaThompson on 27/11/2020

We have had many problems with their broadband service, their router & broadband line. For nearly a year from the start of the contract, we had many hours of no internet that wasted countless business hours being on the line. They opened cases and close them without fixing the issue moreover you have to open another CASE for the same fault over and over again. And when you ask to cancel your contract, they say you have to pay for the full contract payments, as a consequence you are stuck with them.

Their customer service was always polite, however, their technical team lack adequate knowledge on how to handle issues correctly.

My contract is about to end and when I called last week to cancel the contract, they took me to their “Loyalty Team”, offering fractional discounts and she said that if I sign up with any other provider, they should take care of everything but TalkTalk will not let me keep my phone number. This truly needs to be addressed to the government to stop phone providers use the power of their offered phone number to keep their customers even their service is not good.

Now I am faced losing the business line that I had for many years! I wish I had signed up with a better provider in the first place!

Today someone from TalkTalk sales team called and said they could offer a better deal if I stay on the line to get connected to their royalty team. After 28 minutes of my business hours, another person from their royalty team informed me that it's not possible to offer a better deal than the first person did.

All in all, be prepared to stay on the line or their website for countless hours at some point of your contract for many months if you decide signing up with them.

• Ease Of Navigation

Angelsmarketplace's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2023

Absolute shocking business from them. Went through the process of setting up my future fibre broadband, pretty straight forward to start. Two days later i get a text to say my fibre has been cancelled as there is a problem, so phone them. The guy i speak to has no clue and just says its not been put through to then selling me another package and will be the same as the last one will take 2 mins, go ahead - doesnt take 2 min took over an hour!! I then get another text again 3 days later saying the exact same thing its been cancelled! Trying to get through to them has been the wort experience ever, and when i do get through they say they cant do anything you need to go through to fibre team, i will transfer you but they never put me through i been going through this process now for over a week and now they are trying to tell me the fibre hasnt been cancelled but i am not allowed to cancel it now as its been over a week - yet i couldnt get through to someone the whole week to make sure it was cancelled as they said it was!!! Customer service is shocking and basically an out right sham.