Disappointed !

gwWoodward145's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“Disappointed !”

Written on: 17/01/2020 by gwWoodward145 (1 review written)

Disappointed to say the least, I purchased an arrangement of the Winter Fair flowers for my mums birthday, whilst they were delivered on time the "arrangement" (and I use that term loosely) she received was absolutely nothing like the picture which claimed when you order that you will receive "the same beautiful bouquet as displayed".
The picture shows a beautifully arranged bouquet with all the flowers spread out nicely and evenly, what we received was each type of flower bunched together and not arranged at all.

What should have been a lovely surprise for my mum looked like a bunch of flowers from a garage forecourt which for the price I paid I certainly did not expect her to receive.

Upon emaling my complaint I was told that the bouquet contained the correct amount of stems (which it does, that isn't my issue) and should I require further assistance to feel free to contact them in the future ! I questioned again why the "bouquet" wasn't arranged as in the picture and was told "We are sorry for any upset caused on this occasion.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Seranata haven't assisted me on this occasion and I certainly won't be using them again as they appear to have absolutely no customer service.

• Winter Fair bouquet £24.99