NEVER AGAIN

2.6

MGOVERNALI's review of Mondial Flowers - www.mondialflowers.com

“NEVER AGAIN”

written by MGOVERNALI on 14/02/2021

SO DISAPPOINTING!! NEVER AGAIN.!
I ordered flowers to Iran (from Canada) 5 times in the last 6 months. The first 3 were excellent. The last 2 deliveries however, were a disaster. One they gave my Fiancé` some cheap local chocolate instead of 35 dollars worth of Rocker Ferrero I had ordered. They said that the local shop did not have any Ferrero but my Fiancé` showed me video of Ferrero chocolate available at every grocery store there. They were just lazy and did not want to go to the corner store (or they wanted to cut corners, because my Fiancé` said that the chocolate she got is soo cheap nobody eats it there.) And for Valentine's the roses she got were just a bunch of loosely bunched roses, which looked nothing like the picture on their website. I spent 150 bucks for a bunch of roses which at Walmart would have costed me 20. I mean, on their site those same roses look like a mullion dollars, in person, not even 10%. Then to make matter worse, the agent said that they called my Fiancé` and she told them that she was happy with it, when instead she said the opposite. I have the recording. Never again Mondial!!

• FLOWERS 150

Marcogovernali's Response to MGOVERNALI's Review

Written on: 16/02/2021

UPDATE: THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. THE COMPANY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FIXED THE ISSUE. I WILL ONCE GAIN USE THIS COMPANY, BECAUSE THE FIRST 3 TIMES I USED THEM THEY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. THE LAST 2 TIMES MUST HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT (LAZY) LOCAL FLORIST. TAHNK YOU MONDIAL!!