Very poor quality

jarag66's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Very poor quality”

Written on: 21/08/2021 by jarag66 (1 review written)

Received an order from my sister on Wednesday 11/08/21. The roses were very damp on the internal petals which had then fallen off completely by Saturday 14th. The green Chrysanth blooms were brown at the tips. I emailed on Saturday but as I had heard nothing by the Monday I telephoned and was immediately offered a replacement which arrived on the Tuesday. Bad handling by Yodel as the box was swung over my gate and the flowers are not secure inside!
The replacement roses (whilst not damp) have lasted 5 days only and the stocks have collapsed with damp stems. I am now left with Chrysanths, eryngium and foliage from the second batch.
My sister and myself are long standing but now retired florists and would never had sent out flowers with such poor quality. I have used Marks and Spencer several times since retiring and have been satisfied with the product but I now feel a little more care and quality control is required. It might be worth a word to Yodel about handling!

• Goods purchased & cost