WORST FLOWERS EVER ORDERED

Jillwitty's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“WORST FLOWERS EVER ORDERED ”

Written on: 09/01/2020 by Jillwitty (1 review written)

I had a groupon code for 50% off this website so I treated myself to a super luxury bunch to be delivered for Xmas . This cost me £16-99 plus £4 for the Groupon so altogether it was £20-99 .
I recd a box of desperate for water flowers consisting of 4 roses , two lillies and four bits of alstroemerias. Now remember this was super luxury ! Lidl did a bigger bunch for £5 ! I complained immediately but the only response I got was ‘put them in water and wait till they open’ then ‘send a pic’ I did both but they have no intention of doing anything . I went through PayPal to claim my money but they sided with the florist ( don’t know what they to PayPal ) I have read other reviews which state the same poor value fir money and they won’t refund or answer emails . I am writing to Groupon as I think they need removed from the website as it’s false advertising!as the flowers don’t look like the pics they provide even when the flowers have opened !

• Goods purchased & cost