Terrible Company Do NOT Use

McKnightte472's review of Flowershopping.com www.flowershopping.com

“Terrible Company Do NOT Use”

Written on: 19/05/2022 by McKnightte472 (1 review written)

Absolutely terrible company. My mother ordered a dozen roses to be sent to me. FlowerShopping.com emailed my mother stating they had delivered the roses. They had not delivered the roses. Luckily I knew they were supposed to be delivered and told my mother I had not received them or she would have believed the roses had been delivered and thought I had simply forgot to thank her for them. She complained to FlowerShopping.com. Finally Flower Shopping emailed back "We know if is upsetting and frustrating, that there may have been a problem with the deliver of your order. Our top priority right now is to find out what happened and resolve this issue for you." The flowers were finally delivered a week late. The roses that were delivered were clearly over a week old and were dying with brown spots on them. They look terrible. My mother sent Flower Shopping photos of the roses that were eventually delivered. Flower Shopping sent an email stating "After reviewing this arrangement, we have found that our florist did not fill this to the full value of your order". They offered a 30% discount on flowers that were delivered a week late and were dying with brown spots on them.

Absolutely horrible experience! My mother was so upset. She was crying saying I really wanted to send you something nice.

• 90