happy birthday flowers

bev26758's review of Clare Florist www.clareflorist.co.uk

“happy birthday flowers”

Written on: 27/07/2012 by bev26758 (2 reviews written)

For the 1st time in her 23 years, my daughter wasnt going to be with me on my birthday, unbeknown to me she had ordered my favourite lillies to be delivered on my birthday. I waited and waited until half 6 in the evening for my birthday pressie, but unfortunately they werent delivered. This morning my daughter called claires florist and they offered a box of chocolates and a refund of her extra payment for guaranteed delivery on my birthday. She was told that unfortunately my flowers had been put on the wrong delivery van. They eventually arrived at almost half 10 this morning, they looked and smelled beautiful. Unfortunately 24 hours without wter hadnt been kind to the pink roses that were included in the display. I didnt know wether to tell my daughter or not, as she was still upset that they were a day late. Anyway she called and advised of the poor condition of the roses. Immediately she was offered new flowers or a full refund. This is amazing customer service complaints satisfaction.THANK YOU so very much, I will recommend you to anyone.

• I dont know the cost as it was a gift