Do not buy from Bloomex, Please save your Money

ypConley286's review of Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“Do not buy from Bloomex, Please save your Money”

Written on: 24/02/2021 by ypConley286 (1 review written)

I used Bloomex online twice, and both times I was extremely disappointed. The first time, I ordered flowers for my sick mother and spent over 120.00 CAD to get the so called "Super Size" with the symbol image representing the photograph. I basically received a small bouquet of 7 or so stems. I was shocked. Then 4 months later, I thought I would give them another chance, thinking maybe the previous order was a mistake. I ordered a supersize bouquet and spent 90.00 CAD. Well, the same small 7 stem arrangement arrived. I made a formal complaint and they felt the image I sent represented their image on site. Below is the site image vs what I got. I researched their reviews and sure enough many customers had very similar experiences. I recently went to a florist and bought a bigger bouquet that represented similar to the supersize image on Bloomex website for 30.00 CAD. It’s much more worth it to go to your local florist, support your community, and at least you will see exactly what you are paying for. I’m writing this, because it is very unfair to many who buy flowers for their loved ones, only to be greatly disappointed, and spend so much money.

• 90-100 CAD