Bloomex "Montreal", do not cheat your customers.

IzabelleStrong384's review of Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“Bloomex "Montreal", do not cheat your customers.”

Written on: 23/01/2021 by IzabelleStrong384 (1 review written)

I don't suggest anyone order flowers from Bloomex. My best friend lost her father due to COVID-19 in Montreal. I cannot share the link here but if you go to occasions-> sympathy and funeral sections, you will see my order under this title: Loving Lilies.
َAccording to them," bouquet includes elegant flowers such as creme roses, white lilies, delicate carnations, fresh eucalyptus and more." That is what you see in this picture.

The bouquet that my friend received included half-dead roses and lily buds. It had neither delicate carnations nor fresh eucalyptus. Can you imagine the bouquet that #Bloomex Canada delivered?
I wrote an email to #Bloomex, and I sent the picture of the bouquet that #Bloomex had delivered.
This is their response: to my complaint:
Thank you for your email. We are sorry for the obvious stress caused. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for the order that was once delivered. As was mentioned earlier, these flowers are budding, and once they bloom the bouquet will look as full as on the advertised photo. We can assure the florist did follow the recipe of the bouquet, the correct size, as well as the right number of stems, were sent. The case here is the budding flowers, the bouquet may seem smaller because of them, as previously stated, it will look bigger once the flowers fully bloom. Kind regards, Bloomex Team.

Imagine this order will all Lili buds, no carnations, and no fresh eucalyptus. Why #Bloomex charged me for bloomed lilies, delicate carnations, and fresh eucalyptus, but they did not deliver them? I will keep sharing my complaints till #Blomex accept their unprofessional service and fix it.

• $114.94