Do not trust this company!!

Lucy289's review of Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“Do not trust this company!!”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by Lucy289 (1 review written)

I used this company to deliver some flowers to my daughter for her birthday. I paid extra to have it supersized. What a joke and a waste of money. The flowers that she received were one of the smallest bunches she had received for a start and were nothing like what I had ordered. Secondly they arrived late!!!
I excused this because of COVID so I thought I would give them a second chance in NON COVID restrictions.
I ordered more flowers and a large box of chocolates for my mother. Once again this company provided less than professional service. Even though the flowers were once again much smaller than what I had paid for and instead of a beautiful box of chocolates that I had paid for my mother received 2 small chocolate bars bought from the local supermarket. I complained to the company and they blamed COVID. Where I live COVID has been COVID free for 6 months so it was not COVID. BLOOMEX accepted NO RESPONSIBILLITY for this lack of service. My advise do not go near them. I can forgive one but twice in a row speaks loudly about this company. Dont Trust Them!!!

• Supersized bunch of flowers and Large Box of Quality chocolates