Disappointed - delivery not made

Jaelyn256's review of Balloon Monkey www.balloonmonkey.co.uk

“Disappointed - delivery not made ”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by Jaelyn256 (1 review written)

I was extremely disappointed that my order did not arrive to the recipient on the date as requested.

The order was placed well in advance and extra was paid for guaranteed day delivery.

The whole purpose of the above was to ensure that the recipient received the order as a surprise on their birthday.

I then had to contact the recipient to enquire regarding delivery when I did not hear from them. This in my opinion ruined the whole surprise!

I called up twice to get the tracking details and after checking Royal Mail - it simply stated that it was on its way to the local delivery office since yesterday so clearly not out for delivery as it should be!

I have requested for a refund as delivery of this item after today is completely pointless and not what I paid for!!!

I find it doubtful that the item will arrive at all as in my opinion it appears to be lost and cannot be tracked.

Now that I have read other reviews with similar experiences I only wish that I had read them earlier and not ordered!

I am really disappointed and disheartened as it has ruined my birthday surprise for the recipient.

In my opinion do not use baloon monkey and go for an alternative website so that you get the service you pay for!!!

Also I agree with comments that they do not answer the telephone.

• Goods purchased & cost