Excellent Customer Service

Vincent75Essex's review of Balloon Monkey www.balloonmonkey.co.uk

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 05/04/2019 by Vincent75Essex (1 review written)

I found this company by chance whilst looking for balloons for an Afternoon Tea Hen Party and wasn't looking for the standard Hen Party balloons. Found exactly what I wanted in the form of a "Bridal Shower" balloon. I called customer services as I wasn't sure of the exact colour of the balloon on the website. When I called, the advisor wasn't sure either so he walked to the other side of the warehouse and found the balloon so he could confirm the exact colour. I placed the order online (with an added bonus of a 25% discount code) which was easy to use. Unfortunately I'd chosen the wrong delivery date but after a quick email, I was told that the order had been amended to my correct delivery date. I placed the order on the Wednesday and they were delivered on the Friday as promised. I will be recommending to friends and family and Balloon Monkey will now be my first choice when ordering balloons to be delivered. Great customer service and friendly/helpful staff!

• Bunch of 4 Balloons