What happened?

4.1

95Humphries's review of AvasFlowers Reviews - avasflowers.com

“What happened? ”

written by 95Humphries on 06/12/2023

This order was not the same stellar Ava’s of the past, as a surprise fee showed up in my bill, the delivery was delayed even after Ava’s notified me the delivery had occurred, and the flowers were nothing like what I had ordered, with some of the greenery ‘eaten’ and damaged too. Just not the same Ava’s as in the past. Ava’s has been my go-to place for flower deliveries for out of state family and friends. May need to reconsider….

• Spent about $75 for a small lavender/purple arrangement but what was delivered had no lavender or purple at all, and the greenery used had some leaves that appeared to have been eaten as well as browned edges and tips. Not what I paid for!

• Up to a week late

By Avasflowers

Written on: 06/12/2023

Hello,

It's truly unfortunate that you encountered issues during your floral order. We understand the importance of every floral order and we take great pride in ensuring that our customers are satisfied.

I am taking care of this concern. For me to further assist you, may I please have your order number or the phone number and email address associated with this order?