Poor customer care, BE WARNED.

Doyzer's review of Tesco Direct - www.tesco.com/direct

“Poor customer care, BE WARNED.”

Written on: 27/06/2017 by Doyzer (1 review written)

Order item on the 15th June for delivery on the 21th.
Received voicemail 8.58 on the 21th, Item has not arrived for dispatch.
No update on the 21st or 22nd
Contacted customer service on 23rd, they could not advise anything and will look into it. update in the afternoon... we are still looking into it....
Monday 26th updated to say item will be delivered next Saturday.
customer service called Monday to say they are still looking into it.... with no delivery scheduled..... Called customer service on the 27th on same number as every other call, only now the can not answer my questions as "Customer care" are looking into the issue....
Simply discussing service and PP communication. I can only guess this is a totally outsourced online operation, managed by the cheapest bidder. I wish i read these reviews first, I would have paid the £30 more and gone to Homebase and would have been using my item for the last week!!!! BE WARNED.. DO NOT TRUST TESCO.. OMG!!! I have just checked the item and the price has gone up by £100, Yes this is a hot weather item, and we have a heat wave atm... Homebase are now £70 cheaper, but Tesco still have my £300.... I have opted to copy Tesco in this review, Order Number - 4KCM4MX8K
Little regards,
A VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER.

• hot tub @ £300