Delivery Chaos

Lisawalker15's review of Tesco Direct - www.tesco.com/direct

“Delivery Chaos”

Written on: 08/06/2017 by Lisawalker15 (1 review written)

Ok so i ordered a tv on the 2nd June and select delivery date to ME for today 8th June. Good enough i got a confirmation email to say the order was placed, and it noted that i would receive another email once dispatched. Sitting yesterday i thought i would check the status and track my order, it hadnt been set to dispatched. Same again this morning when i checked. So i phoned Tesco and the woman told me that the date that i chose was the day that it is actually delivered to the courier service who would deliver to me. Now im in Northern Ireland and there is only one base for this company, when i phoned them they hadnt received my goods and their delivery to my town was tomorrow. I had missed out on this delivery and would therefore have to wait until next week to get my tv.
Tesco need to go over there delivery options and highlight that it will be delivered to courier on that date and not myself. Fair enough im in Northern Ireland and can expext delays. But as the courier service said Tesco arent meant to allow Northern Ireland residents pick their delivery date. Absolute joke. If i had of known this i would have went elsewhere. In fact i will be for now on. They wont be getting any custom from me anymore.

• 55" TV £429