SHOP ELSEWHERE!

pudseykid's review of Tesco Direct - www.tesco.com/direct

“SHOP ELSEWHERE!”

Written on: 29/04/2017 by pudseykid (9 reviews written)

You would think given the name and brand that shopping direct would be a really easy experience. Ordering and paying was. After that-money taken ALL DOWNHILL. in my case T D used a company called "Product Care" for its delivery to me. the time was confirmed in a text giving the 2 hour window, so we knew to be in...all good! once we were "in the time window" Product Care rang and told us that the delivery wasn't happening as they didn't have the appliance to deliver. I rang rang T D to ask about the issue. a Scottish lady told me she was going to do ALL that was required to sort everything out...She Didn't (Tesco own staff member) this confirmed that neither Tesco nor Product Care really care about customers. Finally I spoke to another Tesco direct staff member who did refund ALL my money and gave me sufficient compensation to be satisfied. the day after receiving the compensation Product Care rang to ask if they could deliver-giving a 14 day time slot (so they would have had the money for 5 weeks had it not been for the refund). When I read the email to the girl she could only say "oh! don't know what to do"...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...It may be a little more expensive elsewhere but IF YOU want PEACE of MIND - DO NOT SHOP at Tesco Direct where only your money is important to them...

• fridge freezer £131