Amazing Experience

Gildens's review of Simply Games www.simplygames.com

“Amazing Experience ”

Written on: 27/12/2020 by Gildens (1 review written)

What an unbelievable service supplied by SimplyGames. I found your company via an online tech magazine and registered my interest in buying an Xbox Series X. A week later on 18th December I received an email to say it was available to purchase. Knowing how scarce they are I was sceptical but did not need to be. I received an immediate confirmation email and was told the order would be despatched by 23 Dec and received by 24 Dec. On 21 Dec I emailed Customer Services who replied within 10 minutes to say they had stock to fulfil the order. The next day I had confirmation it was on its way and later that day I received a one hour delivery slot. The Xbox was delivered at 9.05 on 23 Dec. I cannot believe my luck at finding SimplyGames. The whole Customer Service experience was amazing, very professional and fantastic communication. Thank you. You helped make our Christmas.

• Goods purchased & cost