Worst customer care

Lottie2311's review of Simply Games www.simplygames.com

“Worst customer care ”

Written on: 20/11/2020 by Lottie2311 (1 review written)

I will never use this site again this is my opinion having just spent a lot of money with purchasing the new Xbox and numerous games from this site. To discover there was an issue with the version of call of duty Cold War that they are selling as being compatible with the series x. Myself along with many other Xbox users are having issues with it crashing the consoles to discover that the particular version is not compatible at all and there is an updated version that has to be purchased . So I contacted customer services who quite frankly don’t care about their customers and once they have your money are quite happy to keep it with all the normal generic responses to avoid the issue at hand and are refusing to refund my purchase.

As I said this is my experience and I’m very disappointed in how it’s been handled and I have now cancelled all my pending orders as I don’t want to chance this again especially as the games are not particularly cheap

• Xbox series x and many games