Game pre-order did not arrive on release date

cfutter13's review of Simply Games www.simplygames.com

“Game pre-order did not arrive on release date”

Written on: 12/10/2020 by cfutter13 (1 review written)

I have used Simply Games for many years now and always had a good experience in the past. However, with my most recent order of Fifa 21, I won't be purchasing from these guys ever again. My pre-order for Fifa 21 was purchased well in advance but did not arrive on the release date. I have seen a lot of people complain about their game also not arriving over on Twitter. Customer Service team on Twitter did not seem to care at all about people not receiving their item, instead came across quite rude and sarcastic. They simply turn around and blame Royal Mail however it's Simply Games that choose the courier so the blame comes down to the retailer. I had to go and purchase Fifa 21 from Tesco just to play it the day I expected and sold my Simply Games copy to my friend when it finally arrived several days late. Otherwise, I would have returned it back. Just not good enough, defeats the whole point of pre-ordering if you don't get it on the release date. Lost a customer and won't be recommending to a friend.

• Fifa 21 £45